Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Vampwolf.

vampire: So I'm dating this cute girl but there's one problem...
vampire's friend: don't tell me...
vampire: yes, I bit her
vampire's friend: why?
vampire: well we were in my mansion, and stuff was going real well. And we were making out and I saw her neck. I couldn't resist it, it looked so appetizing.
vampire's friend: and she left you?
vampire: no, she's cool with being a vampire.
vampire's friend: so what's wrong?
vampire: you can't take your minion to be your mistress. Its not kosher.
vampire's friend: You're not kosher.
vampire: What do you know about vampire's?
vampire's friend: I was the one who bit you.
vampire: But you're a werewolf
vampire's friend: and a vampire. A vampwolf
vampire: yeah yeah.

11 comments:

Miriam said...

There are so many things here that I didn't know about vampires and vampire culture. And I do care about vampire culture.

Wiglaf said...

"you can't take your minion to be your mistress. Its not kosher."

Since when?

Zijjo said...

its only not kosher to that particular vampire (I think).

Eli McCormick said...

What's the vampwolf dress code like? I assume it falls somewhere between the vampire dress code, which we all know is strictly 18th century clothing, and the wearwolf dress code , which consists of stylish tank-tops and shorts.

Pual said...

I think it is tattered 18th century. Although tank-tops and shorts are acceptable werewolf dress, werewolves also often were the remnants of their former attire.

deathskull said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
deathskull said...

I enjoyed your post about the vampwolf and I hope you post another one soon for I have an interest in them. Visit my blog at www.deathskull13.com.

Anonymous said...

You are both wrong for vampwolves wear modern day clothing(to keep their secret safe). The only thing that gives away their identity is their sense of seasonal clothing. They wear winter clothes in the summer as to not be harmed by the sun. Another option is that they could put a sun protection spell on themselves, but its a hard spell to cast and needs to be renwed every full moon.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

The Jar said...

Did you just get complimented/solicited by an advertisement? Congratulations.