Thursday, June 14, 2007

Chiltingham knock off

A conversation came to me in my head and I saw that it was awesome

Tim: Dude, this burger tastes like God
Joe: Are you making some bad metaphor of how good it tastes?
Tim: No, its about average as far as burgers go... it just tastes like God
Joe: As in the deity?
Tim: Yes
Joe: And if you somehow killed God and cooked him he would taste like this burger?
Tim: Yes
Joe: Here let me try.
he bites into the burger
Joe: Dude, this tastes like...
Tim: God?
Joe:...yeah

4 comments:

Miriam said...

If I ever took up religion, this would be my central text.

Beautiful in so many beautiful ways.

Wiglaf said...

So God is a bovine, not a hominid as we are more used to being led to believe. Those idol-worshippers had it right in the first place!

Zijjo said...

Every post in this blog should be conglomerated into a religious text, I think. Good idea Miriam

John D. Moore said...

And this religious text shall found a religion to be called clolism. Which will confuse the hell out of people.